Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hubby going on a BT

Yesterday, hubby's business trip was confirmed. When he first told me that he might going on a business trip for a couple of days (his boss was so nice, telling him to discuss with me first), me being a noble-wife-of-the-year told him boldly "Go, I can handle the fort. No problemo" A minute later after I thought about it, I felt so stupid. I should have played the guilty card. So he would compell to bribe me in order to let him go. I mean, even though granted it is a business trip, a trip is still a trip and he is still leaving me, poor wifey slaving at home.

So I played the guilty card while preparing "the list". You know what-can-hubby-buy-to-make-wife-at-home-happy kind of list. Turns out the business trip is so short! He partically have no time to shop beside after office hour (whaaat?!! Don't you know how long my list is? ***tearing and stomping the list angrily***)

As his departure was drawing close second by second *dramatic* i started to regret my decision to let him go *me and my big mouth* What if baby fussy during the night and i don't have enough energy to handle him? Am i biting more than I can chew?

But it's all too late now. He is flying and nothing i can do but to pray for his safety and everything to be okay at home while he is probably shouting on the top of his lungs "Xiang Kang wo lai le...!!!!" during touchdown.



No comments: