Friday, December 19, 2008

Gossip Girl

FYI: Nope, I am not I repeat am not talking about me! Me != gossip girl okay.

I love watching movie, especially sitcom or television series. No I am not talking about sinetron or telenovela or soap opera. I'm talking about friends, desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, ally mcbeal, supernatural, smallville, heroes and of course 24!

Currently I'm only following 1 local series 'The Little Nyonya' aired from Mon -Fri at 9 PM on channel 8 and Gossip Girl. I know it's kinda late to follow a gossip girl just now, but since all the production are stopped during chrismast holiday, there is no movie I can watch :(
What will I do without my movies........huhuhuhu...

My fiance keeps asking the same question "Apa sih bagusnya?" "Yaela gossip girl lagi" hahaha
The answer is simple I have no other movie I can watch and Chace Crawford is hot.

The reason why I watch The Little Nyonya even though there is no hot guy in there, it's because of the peranakan story. You know peranakan = delicious food = 'masak-masakan' movie and I love anything related masak-masakan. So 'klop' deh

Well, for you all television series lovers, the television series I mentioned above will be back on January 2009 and Mr. Bauer will start kicking ass on January also.

See you soon Jack!

No comments: