Friday, December 12, 2008

Things that I never thought I would miss

Yes, I know it has been forever since I create a new post here.
Well, in my defense, my life has been very hectic in the last few days.
I jump from one client to another every two days, trying not to get lost. My boyfriend said i can not read map. I have to 'get in' the map like Joey in order to read the map correctly. And at night I still busy looking for cheap-nice-new-fully furnished-near mrt and food hall HDB to rent.
Until now, still haven't found it. So, if any of you got one, please please please pretty-please-with-sugar-on-coat let me know.

It's only been two weeks now, so I'm still at adjusting phase. Especially for the food. I knew that I would miss Indonesian food, but to be honest I never thought I would miss the rice too. OMG. I thought okay, singapore is an advanced country, the food material will be great. I dont know how they did it, but I ate a lot of I repeat a lot of weird smell rice. :( I love rice. For me, even an ordinary side dish will taste great if accompanied with a bowl of warm nice rice.

Number two is MILO.
MILO is my favourite milk brand. In here, the milo is tasteless.

Number three is skinless bread

And to complete the list, I miss all of my 'sarapan food'
- bubur lemot
- ropang boplo
- indomie abang cekatan
- mie yono
- mie ayam boplo

huhuhu......

that's me, the girl who now eats plain porridge and preserved lettuce as breakfast on daily basis, crying.....

1 comment:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

upss.. uda kangen yah, dear?
cepet pisan..
kangen sama indomie cekatan itu yah, gw jg, noe..

gmn disono?
moga2 lancar yah..
jgn lupa undang yah.. pesawat n akomodasi, gampang lah.. wkwkwkw