Wednesday, February 11, 2009

American Idol 8: Hollywood week Day 4

I know I know...
Very very late review :P
But here it is..

1. Adam Lambert sang Believe by Cher. Personally I hate the song, but Adam twisted the tone into some kind of stage performance and because I like him since the group week, so I choose him. Btw, Simon gave him a thumb up.

2. Matt Giraud the dueling piano player who reminds Simon of Elliot (I dont know why, I prefer Elliot more) is also impressive with his piano. Don't know why but I dont like it too much. Not my fave contestant. Kara loved it very much, she gave him standing ovation along with Randy and Paula. Simon smiled. Not bad.

3. Jamar Rogers. Ngg.. it's okay for me. I thought his voice is very unique and memorable. I grow to like him more and more to be honest. Paula said very nice, kara nodded and mr. cowell smiled.

4. Danny Gokey the Robert Dewey Jr. I like him from his first audition, but the feeling is going down don't know why. Maybe it is moved to Jamar. Wait I think I know why, maybe because I feel he's a bit typical (serak2 dan terengah2 itu loh) and ngg... i kinda feel he only really match with very specific songs like kiss of a rose to be example. Paula did the lasso throwing thingy (3 times, OMG) and grinning excitedly. Simon smiled.

5. Anoop Desai sang My Prerogative. I just love this dude!! Randy nodded, Kara smiled.

6. Jorge Nunez the Mark Anthony wannabe. It's okay for me. Not a fave. Paula danced.

7. Scoot Macintyre sang Home by Chris. Okay, this is another dude that I really love. Especially since I think his voice is the best in this season but hearing he sang the song to be honest I was a bit disappointed. I just dont think his voice is 'cucok' for this song and he is a bit outshined by chris. For me, chris left a very memorable performance on this song. Kara smiled, Randy nodded, Paula gave standing ovation.

8.Kendall Beard sang Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats. She is a bit shaky. Not a fave.

9. Stevie Wright gave just okay performance. Too bad I like her audition, so now I'm confused.

10. Lil Rounds If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys, okay with her audition, hate the first day of hollywood, and like the final performance. Another confusing choice.

11. Kristin Mcnamara sand Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. Didn't know her voice until the group peformance and wowed by her last performance. I love her sexy but strong voice. Love her! One of my fave from now on. Randy looked approved and Paula nodded along.

12. Mishavonna Henson, I honestly dont know what to say. She is not sort of my type, but Randy bite his thumb.

13. Tatiana Del Toro, I am annoyed with this girl. Especially her laugh. She sounds like Janice from Friends. But her voice is okay though, I think maybe if she choose the right song, she can be really good. Paula smiled, Randy's jaw dropped, Simon smiled in a weird way.

14. Alexis Grace sang Before he cheats, I think just well ordinary. Nothing special but she is better than Kendall Beard for me.

15. Kenny Hoffpauer. Who is he?? I didn't event know he exist in this competition until the last performance. He is just okay. Not a fan.

16. Jasmine Murray. I love this girl. She made me fall in love with Fergie's song. Passed

17. Nathaniel Marshall looks more macho when holding and playing a guitar. His voice is also better. He passed.

18. Joanna Pacitti, that poor girl forgot the lyric. Her performance was a disaster. No need further comment. Passed.

19. Casey Carlson, I like this girl. I think she is just likeable, and I love her voice color. Too bad she forgot the lyric. Cross the finger folks! Passed. Woo hoo.

20. Stephen Fowler. I love his hollywood day 1 and day 2, but this man forgot the lyric after so very much convinced he is not going to and after he asked to restart all over again he forgot, again and slamed the piano. The judges looked annoyed (yes, even paula) Passed.

21. Nick Mitchell or Norman Gentle. Simon hated him for the first and me also. Randly laugh, Paula clapped. Passed.

22. Anne Marie Boskovich, I love her voice, country type. Passed.

23. Ju'not Joner. OMG, I love his voice. A bit smokey but I like his better than Danny Gokey. Passed.

24. Kaylan Loyd sang If I ain't got you. Ordinary, not memorable. Sorry. Next...(Simon stopped that poor girl performance)

25. Leneshe Young, personally I love this girl and her performance is also okay, but she didn't make the cut. Eventhough Randy and Simon looked enjoy her perfomance

26. Kai Kalama, something wrong with the dude's voice. Poor guy. He passed though.

27. Michael Sarver. Wow. Very powerfull voice. Kara sang a long, Mr. Cowell smiled. He passed.

28. India Morrison. Her group performance was way better than solo perfomance. It was a disaster.

Okay, I think all I mentioned above with exceptional of Leneshe and India, all made it through. Btw Michael Castro didn't make it.

Latters........

No comments: