Monday, February 23, 2009

Botanical Garden

I went to botanical garden almost 3 weeks ago, but I've been very busy never have the chance to upload the pictures. Usually I upload my photos on my flicker, but the I feel that my blog lately become too wordy, plain and no pictures :P

Attractions:

- You should visit bensten around sunset, so can see the golden ray of light as the background of the lovely gazebo. Fantastic.

- Rain forest jungle. I dare not to go inside the jungle. First because it was already late and dark. Second because it was stated the jungle is natural, which automatically translated into my brain as full of insects and snakes. So bye bye jungle.

- National Orchid garden. You have to pay $5 for entrance fee which I find very worth it. The orchids are fantastic, gorgeous and fabulous. I swear to you I'm not lying.

- Ginger Garden, quite okay. Nothing special except the fake waterfall perhaps.

I didn't visit every attractions because of 2 main reasons. First our visit was last minute decision so we went there around 4 PM and second is because my poor feet were 'screaming' asking to be relieved from duty :D

PS: I highly recommend this place among 'Must See Places' in Singapore. Well maybe my suggestion is a bit subjective since I luuuuuuv flower so much.



No comments: