Wednesday, July 01, 2009

TBS Skin Care and Make Up Haul

Since my two 20% off discount coupons (one for the make up product and one for skin care product) expired yesterday so I decided to give my self a tour on TBS, see whether I can make a good use for these coupons.

It turned out TBS is holding a promotion for the Vitamin C Skin Care range.
Vitamin C Plus Time Release Capsules is on special price for 29.90 (UP:42.90). While buy any 2 products of Vitamin C you'll get 25% off and buy any 3 you'll get 30% off.

So forgive me God for I have sinned....

1. Vitamin C Plus Time Release Capsules
An innovative time release system that provides the skin with pure vitamin C. Helps to even out skin tone, brighten a dull complexion and protect from environmental damage, leaving the skin radiant-looking over time. Suitable for daily use.


2.Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash
Cleansing gel that lathers to gently cleanse, lift impurities and make-up while helping to control shine and blemishes, leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh. Deep cleanses to remove dirt and makeup while allantoin soothes skin.


3. Nature’s Minerals™ Foundation SPF25
Long-lasting powder foundation made from the purest minerals. The powders act like a protective veil to naturally defend the skin against sun damage with SPF 25. Applies evenly and blends easily for a radiant, natural-looking complexion. Non pore-clogging. Colour builds easily to provide an adjustable light to medium coverage. Effectively reduces the appearance of redness, imperfections, blemishes and visible pores. Preservative-free, fragrance-free. Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic.

Pssstt.. the sales girl told me it doesn't clog the pore.
I tried this product this morning and except for thinking the lid is way too small for my kabuki brush, I still don't have anything to report.

3. Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask
A 3-in-1 mask that deeply cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes the skin in one easy step. It leaves the skin feeling clean, smooth and balanced.

Once upon a time there was a stupid girl who couldn't control herself not to splash into the pool on a very sunny day. As a result her face skin is flaking on some spots. Sigh.
The sales girl told me that before applying mask, it is better to have your skin exfoliated first. That way the mask will penetrate your skin better.

Since I don't have an exfoliate scrub, she suggested me to buy this mask so I can use it as an exfoliate scrub and after leave it for a while, and voila... it will turn into a mask




Image and some of the descriptions are quoted from http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg

No comments: