Monday, October 17, 2011

Product Reviews: The Body Shop Facial Buffer

TBS offers 2 types of facial buffer (sorry couldn't find the picture), and the one below (that I bought) is the softer one. I bought this product impulsively (like most of the things I bought **chuckle**)

They claim:
A gentle exfoliating sponge to polish your skin, whilst cleansing, leaving it feeling refreshed and looking radiant. Use daily for a gentle skin boost. Particularly good for use on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly, it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.

How to use:
Use daily in circular motion with your favourite The Body Shop facial wash or soap to cleanse and gently exfoliate. Dampen before use.

Price: SGD 4.90

My impression:
- It's a bit too rough on my skin, especially the sensitive area like under the nose, under the eye etc. I felt like being scratch even when I used it on my forehead twice on the same spot.
- Definitely I will not use it on daily basis. (FYI: my skin is oily combination). Probably every 3-4 weeks when I need a deep cleanse.
- The product does it job, I can feel my skin is smoother and clean after use. I like that my white heads/black heads/comedoes (you named it) on my nose are mostly gone. Normally, when I use a facial scrub I still need to use a tool to force them to come out.
- I prefer this instead of facial brush since the brush hair sometime poke my nose (gross I know) and it hurts

Recommended to others: Yes, if you don't have sensitive skin and need a good exfoliator.  

Repurchase: Probably since the price is not so bad.




No comments: