Saturday, October 15, 2011

L'oreal Promotion

I've been meaning to buy new mascara to replace my old mascara which had been neglected since I can't remember when thanks to the nasty styes (yes plural) I got.

When one of my best friend came over last week, she recomended me this L'oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes. She raved that this product is very easy to use and easy to remove.

It's must be my lucky day since Watson is having promotion "buy second product at $2"
Immedieately, I grab one of this and guess what I got for $2? It is the Renewal Lash Serum worth around $28 something.
I've been wanting this Lash Serum for a while but since it is quite expensive it's been in my wish list forever.

They also have another promotion which is magique base for $2 if you buy one of L'oreal foundation. I want the promotion item but not in need for any foundation right now (I must congratulate my self, great self control) so reluctantly I pass...

I think there are also promotion for L'oreal Men's product which I can't remember (I couldn't care less)

Go grab this promotion while it's still on!

I will update the result of the serum in another post

No comments: