Sunday, November 27, 2011

Swatches: L’Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadows

It's been a while since I go to Watson or Guardian. When I went there yesterday, I was pleasantly surprise to find new single eyeshadows from L'oreal. I think it is called L’Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadows and they are released alongside a limited edition Colour Riche Gold collection (the one with Fan Bing Bing in the ads)

The texture of these eyeshadows are very velvety and smooth. I think they are more like a in loose eyeshadow/pigment blend together with cream eyeshadows (if I'm making any sense here :p)
All of them are incredibly pigmented.
Below is the swatches all 5 of them:


























I think my faves are the Sahara Treasure and Black Onyx

I would like to bring those babies home, but since my last unexpected splurge during Shiseido warehouse sale, I feel too guilty to buy anymore makeup.

They are priced at S$14.90 / 3.5gr

No comments: