Friday, December 02, 2011

Online Shopping: Tara Shop

Can be said that I am a newbie in online shopping.
I know I know, I'm so old fashioned. But I don't know, I guess I enjoy going to the pretty store and do the shopping the old way. Feel the 'rush' after deciding to buy something and pay that in the cashier hehehe..

Anyway, since there are things that I want for quite some time and sadly, those items are not available on where I live, I have to retort to the online shopping. Well, I have to admit, online shopping has different kind of rush. The rush for me is when I open a mailbox and there it is. The package has arrived. Yay! It's like present from Santa Claus, except I'm paying for this present :P

The first online shopper I tried was Tara Shop  (http://www.tara-shop.com). I read good reviews about them in the CozyCot forum, so I decided to give it a try.
Since this was only a try out, and also since I splurged so much during Shiseido warehouse sale, I only ordered 1 item which was the ELF blending brush.

Upon order confirmation, I received email notification and inside there was a link for me to do the payment. I received another notification, updating me that the items had been processed and the last notification came informed me that the had been shipped. What amazed me was that all these emails came in 1 day. Yes, 1 day.
The next day, I received the package. I am super impressed with the speed and I'm not even using registered mail option. I chose the normal postage which is free.

The brush was wrapped in bubble wrap and brown envelope. All in great condition.
I'm definitely, going back to Tara Shop to shop some more **I think I can hear my hubby screaming from a far "oh nooo"***




No comments: