Friday, December 02, 2011

Shiseido Warehouse Sale

Last month, I went to the Shiseido Warehouse sale. The sale was only for 2 days.
I went on the second day as I was unable to go on the first day due to attending the webinar.
Even though, I prepared the list of things I needed to buy so I wouldn't go astray, the outcome was as expected, I couldn't stick to my list :P

The event took place on Shiseido Head Office (I guess) at Orchard Building 12th Floor.
I arrived around 11am and even though it's not so crazily crowded, it's hard for me to go near to the desk where the products were displayed.
Because I'm heavily pregnant, I opted to wait patiently until one of the girl satisfied and leave the table and then I swooped in and took her place. But I was the only few people to do that.
When I was looking at the eyeshadow, suddenly there was an arm reaching out from behind me to get the product and trying to force its owner's way in to the table. I turned around and lo and behold, the owner was another pregnant lady with belly bigger than me. *** bow to her high spirit ***

The sale was good, most of the product's price was slashed into a third of the usual price.
Btw, my hubby told me that my makeup budget is already maxed out for the next 5 years **hiks so cruel**
Here's what I've got:

Soft make up bag S$3, White Lucent Skin Care, 3 ZA Lipsticks (3 for S$12)(L-R: 002, OR1, 009), 3 Ettusais Blushes, 3 Maquillage Eyeshadow, 1 Maquillage Cream Eyeshadow.
























Ettusais blushes S$10.
L-R: OR1 (matte), PK3 (shimmery), RD1 (shimmery)






















Maquillage Eyeshadows S$8 and Duo Cream Eyeshadows S$15 (GR273)
























White Lucent Skin Care S$15
























I also got the hard-case makeup bag for S$3 which was a very good deal, but is not photographed yet. I have to nag my husband again to do it. 
I wanted to get the Shiseido sunblock, but apparently it's already sold out. In fact the SA told me that most of the items are sold out during the first day ***sob sob sob***
Lesson to be learned, come on the first day during the warehouse sale!   

No comments: