Friday, September 26, 2008

Curses of the day

Yesterday, me and my boyfriend waited the elevator with 3 other people from other companies that share the floor with the company I work for..
After waited several minutes the bell rang and one of the elevator doors were opened, and all of us headed there.
But when I was in front of the lift, suddenly the doors are closing (on purpose, by the people inside and by the people who waited together with me)
I didn't want to stuck my hands between the doors because it is a quite old elevator with no sensor.
Angry, I pound the door without result. What made me more upset is the giggle I heard from the b*****s inside.
Grrr...
People with no manner!

As usual, an angry me always make curses to help me feel better. So, this time the winning curse for them is:
"got in a bus, the bus is very crowded, no seat available, has to stand beside a very very very smelly person, the bus stuck in the traffic"

hohoho.. cruel enough?

No comments: