Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Making a Leap

Last Friday, I submitted my resignation letter, and after being postponed by my manager (collaborated with my division manager), my manager finally has given up and wished me for the best.
I haven't met my division manager yet, the truth is I'm avoiding her.. ppsstttt...
Worrying that I'll change my mind because of her persuasion (with deadly force of course kekekek).
I even haven't told my successor to be about it. I'm afraid that she would tell her boss (definitely) and then her boss would tell Ibu and mbak Tini. *bakal mati kutu*

Now I feel a bit relieve but not fully, thanks to my manager who assured me that my exit interview will be done by Babeh SEF. Duhh I'll be dead for sure.
Cross my finger and pray so he will be very-very super duper busy after he gets back from Amrik.

The truth is, it was filled with mixed emotion and a lot of consideration before I took a step to my manager desk and informed him that I want to resign from this company. But I thought that this is it. This is the time to make a leap. Now that everything is falling into its place, my outstanding projects are closing down, my projects are never been this few, and also my marriage preparation is almost finish. The only bad timing is the damn crisis.

Soon, I'll be very busy with packing (lousy at it) and another typical moving stuff. My poor fiance will have a bad time (I guarantee it) in helping me packing my what-he-called-useless-garbage stuff. I love that stuff. Let it go :D

So if you want to donate boxes or give me tips on how to move to another country effectively, just shoot. I'll hear ya...

1 comment:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

aarrgghh tidakkk...
enoe, beneran mo keluar yah?? hikksss..
disaat gw pengen balik kesono, lo malah out hikksss..enoeeee....mummyyyyy...