Saturday, November 22, 2008

New habit

I love reading. I really do. My parents told me once that I started to open a magazine (even though it was upside down) when I was 2 years old only.
I read what ever, but as I grow older I tend to focus my reading in stories like novel, history, fiction, mythology etc etc. Hehehe...

But lately, thanks to the global crisis, I have to set my sauron-eyes to read daily currency rate at detik.com. So, in short, from couple days ago I was officially a detik.com and kompas.com reader on daily basis.

I don't know if this just a random coincidence, but there are so many interesting stories happen. Usually they just posted 'traffic jam news, flood news, and other not-eye-catching news.
But now... hmmm.....interesting
Well..well well....
Gonna post what I thought as interesting news later folks.

1 comment:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

darling Noe...
kangen... ga ada kata selain itu yah.. setiap kali gw kasih komen ke lo hehehe..
wah noe, jadi ikutin berita mulu neh sekarang, update informasi terkini donk hahaha..
sip sip..
cup cup muah2 dari ur imut friend ini hahha