Monday, October 13, 2008

Prewedding Album Design

Last week, Evy chan sent me emails about our wedding book design. But well, yeah...I think they're guessing our style wrongly, since we only love 2-3 from 20 designs. Therefore, yesterday I wrote a 5 pages revision letter and sent it to them. Poor designer..we're very-very sorry. Didn't mean to cause you so much troubles. I feel terrible, I should have given them clues or something before. Dang.....

But here is some of the designs that we love





3 comments:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

gw suka, Noe..
gw reserved yah, kl gw pre wed, di design kyk gini yah.. gw mo book design yah...

ennoe said...

loh pincil cantik salah...
ini designnya fng yang sudah diapprove by us (the bawel couple) hohoho..
tp emang rencana mo gitu sih... moga moga lancar... ntar gw post deh hasil karya ariyani rahayu hohoho

Anonymous said...

wah hebat jg ri elu bisa design sendiri...
ga nyangka... hahahahaha :p