Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Brief History of Our Time

0 - 6 months
OMG!!! He/She is soooooo... perfect! I must be very good on my previous live to deserve her/him

7 - 12 months
Wow he/she has the cutest little quirks on earth or what?!

1 - 1,5 year
Hmmm…now that I see those quirks clearer. It turned out to be ordinary quirks. Not so cute anymore.

1,5 - 2 years
Those quirks are really starting to annoy me. Let see if I could told her/him to change a bit

2 - 3 years
Why can't he/she understand??
Those quirks are really bugging me..
Please change it..
You said you love me ….
I'll be patient I promise…
I love you too...

3 - 5 years
Change it and change it nowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrggggghhhh..

5 - 6 years
Giving up…
Do what ever you want dude…

6 years
Getting married

No comments: