Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hari Menggenaskan

Today I go to my office after spending 2 days lying on my precious bed from fever+cold+cough.
And apparently my sufferings are not enough, because today, I was forced to eat new food I never hear let alone eat before and oh God do I have a hard time finding words to describe it.

the first one is a bit hard, a bit salty and very very very very spicy food. pertama kali langsung kepikiran "what the hell is this?"
**mo muntah ga enak didepan yang ngasih ntar tersinggung gw repot**

and the last one is a bit sweet and very minty...and then after i told the owner of the food about the minty flavor, he said 'yeah yeah it is from camphor leaf, I think it's the same family with mint leaf'
okay i don't know whether CAMPHOR is the right word but I swear to you he sounded like 'KAMPER'. You know 'kamper' right? kabur barus gichu?
Apparently kamper is made from somekind of tree and he reassured me that it is not the same with Naphthalene aka KAPUR BARUS bulet2 itu after I told him in Indonesia we use KAMPER to be hanged inside the cupboard to prevent undesireable odor and insects.

Okay sir, how am I suppose to know all of the tree family? who do you think I am? dandelion?
and OMG I just ate 'kamper' oh la laaa.... NOOOOO........ so I use my sore throat as an excuse when he offering some more and he said 'You know what, actualy KAMPER is very good for sore throat"

Mati gue... diem seribu bahasa... memelas, merapal segala doa, berharap dikasihani dan dilepaskan dari tragedi ini....

1 comment:

Johan Rusli said...

hehe...sedih banget elonya noe...tabahkan lar hatimu, tapi pengalamannya lucu juga tuh