Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Setiap hentakan langkah kecilku....

Once upon a time
I turned the TV on and switch the channel to KBS
The show was already starting halfway
It's about creative ways people found to save energy

The main focus was Japan
The land of creative peoples
One used black bottles as a solar panel to turn on the radio and water heater
The others used an electric mini car that only need to be charged and then you set to go
They even have a famous bridge cause it produces electricity
But what amazed me more
is when they reported that our steps can be converted into electric energy because the vibration sensor they put under

And now..
it seems I can't stop wondering
in an island where my shoes suffer the most (jalan trus...)
how many kwh can I produce
from every little step i take

1 comment:

Khaiwong said...

Yes, very creative of Japanese ;)

I saw a post about that here:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/11/piezoelectrics-installed-in-tokyo-railway-station-floors-generat?icid=sphere_blogsmith_inpage_engadget