Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Singapore Budget Terminal: I DO NOT enjoy the difference

Budget Terminal **sigh**

Based on the name we (and by we I mean me, my mom and my fiance) already expected to make some compromises, but since the cheap ticket is very alluring plus the assumption that it is still a Singapore Airport how 'budgeted' the terminal could be??

1. The environment and atmosphere is so (and by so I mean HUGE) different with other terminal. No fancy lighting, no fancy store just a plain terminal.
2. Saw several flies at restaurant area (ihiks)
3. No enough chairs (only 5-10 chairs, I mean come on, mana muat massss?? emangnya pesawatnya pesawat pertama Wright bersodara??) in the boarding room.
4. No trunks (siapkan betis anda memanjat tangga ke pesawat)
5. Short distance to imigration and baggage claim. In the positive side: fast imigration process, while the downside is the imigration process is too fast so we have to wait for our baggages.

Well in their defense, they are still renovating. They put a lot of posters about changing from caterpilar into butterfly, which I don't and will never understand what is the beauty of it (read: butterfly, a should have been extinct animal)
Hopefully, once the renovation and development are finished, the terminal can live up to their motto "ENJOY THE DIFFERENCE" cause now, I DON'T ENJOY THE DIFFERENCE



Note: I flew with Tiger Airways. My review about it can be read here

PS: When I depart to Jakarta the imigration officer is very dedicated. He 'scanned' my face (with his eyes of course) and match it with the passport photo. And by scan, I mean he held my passport book with his left hand, put his right hand on top my of photo, covering my face start from my nose under and make sure I have the same eyes, then move his hand a bit lower, make sure whether I have the same nose, and so on and so on. He even make his finger moves likes 'drawing' my face on top of my passport photo. No wonder the queue behind me was as long as 'ULAR NAGA' hihihi :D

1 comment:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

wah ini yang gw alamin jg pas di KL, noe.naek dari terminal yang buat tiket murah ntuh huhu.. namanya "low cost terminal", namanya ini lebih terang2an buat yang tiket murah hehehe... nazeb lah. kursi emank banyak, tapi duty free nya seemprit, gw pikir bisa belanja banyak di duty free nya =(
paling nda, Noe, bentar lagi mgkn sudah rapih dan motto mereka bener2 terbukti hehehe...emanknya lo naek pesawat apa yah?