Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not going home on Lebaran

I don't think I can go home on Lebaran this year. Instead, I will ask my mother to come to Jakarta. The train tickets are all sold out within 3-4 minutes after the locket opens. This happens every year and I don't see any significant improvement from the government to make the transportation better, which is ridiculous. Actually, it's getting worse and harder for us to get the tickets.

Fact that passengers are increasing within every year should be anticipated by the transportation department. I heard many people came to the station a day before the opening day. People who came in the morning would not get any chance of getting the ticket. No matter how early you were.

One word: Payaaaaaaah!

PS: Just got an update, the ticket price is sky rocket high. More than 150% than the usual. Haiya..

No comments: