Friday, March 06, 2009

American Idol 8: Official Top 13

Top 13 contestants are:
1. Alexis Grace
2. Michael Sarver
3. Danny Gokey
4. Allison Iraheta
5. Kris Allen
6. Adam Lambert
7. Lil' Rounds
8. Scott MacIntyre
9. Jorge Nunez
10. Jasmine Murray
11. Megan Corkrey
12. Matt Giraud
13. Anoop Desai

Now that we have our top 13 contestants let's do some predictions based on previous seasons:

Season One: Female (Kelly Clarkson) vs Male (Justin G)
I didn't watch the show, but from what I heard it was a total victory for miss clarkson.

Season Two: Male (Our honey bear Ruben) vs Male(Clay Aiken)
I watch the show since top 4 and I think they got the best top 3 ever. I think clay is deserve to win but I'm still happy that Ruben won.

Season Three: Female (Fantasia) vs Female (Diana D).
I didn't watch the show fully only several episodes, but for me somehow I feel that this is the worst season ever. I hated most of the contestants except fantasia and jasmine trias.

Season Four: Female (Carrie) vs Male (Bo Bice)
I watched the whole show, it was predictable that carrie would win this. She is pretty, good singer, girl next door and she sings country. Perfect combination. I hate constantine btw.

Season Five: Male (Taylor H) and Female (Katherine McPhee)
I watched the whole show, Elliot Yamin is one of my favorite contestant ever. Believe it of not I always have difficulty remembering who is the winner of season five. It's not usual for me, a big fans of American Idol. Somehow I managed to block that old silver fox in my head. I hate that guy! I think he really is hideous. I love Chris Daughtry. I'm happy he does well in the music industry. He is the most successfull 3rd runner up I guess.

Season Six: Female (Jordin S) and Male (Blake)
I watched the whole show, I believe this season has the most not so talented contestants ever except for Melinda, Lakisha and Jordin. I also believe that this season has the worst second runner up ever.

Season Seven: Male (David) vs Male (David)
I watched the whole show except the final episode (where was I?) The 2 final contestants are predictable. The hottest constestant ever is in this show. Michael John. I can not forget the bohemian rhapsody he sang.

How about season 8?
I'm guessing Kris Alen will be the first one eliminated while Jasmine will be the second.
Michael will be the third. I still dont get it how he won over Anoop?
Scott, Lil, Adam and Danny could be the top 4. Who's cruel enough to eliminate a blind person? :P
Anoop, Matt and Jorge could be in the top 6. Even though I really like Anoop.
Allison, Megan and Alexis could be in the top 9

I'm guessing if Adam keeps performing like this, he could be the next David C. While Lil is the next Melinda D. I don't know whether after his gay pictures are in the internet her female fans could be decreased drastically.

I guess Danny and Scott will compete to win the female's fan sympathy. Both of them have huge sympathy magnet. One is blind the other one is a loyal widow.

I also guess one contestant from the top 2 will be male maybe Adam. Not going to happen female vs female.

Well that's my prediction. Let's see.. How's yours?

No comments: