Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol 8: Top 11

Telat banget...
I know...

Udah garing
I know...

Anyway here it is:

Name : Michael Sarver
Song : Ain’t Goin’ Down Till the Sun Comes Up
My Thought: Hate the performance. I think he was grumbling instead of singing. I hope he goes home.
Score: 5/10

Name : Allison Iraheta
Song : Blame It on Your Heart
My thought: Okay she can sing. I think it was good not great. Not wow me away.
Score: 6/10

Name : Kris Allen
Song : To Make You Feel My Love
My thought: I'm sorry Kris for making a prediction you will be voted off soon back then. Now I don't think it's going to happen. It was good. He is growing.
Score: 7/10

Name : Lil Rounds
Song : Independence Day
My thought: I like it. Not jumping off my seat but I appreciate that she 'the R&B' girl sing country.
Score: 7/10

Name : Adam Lambert
Song : Ring Of Fire
My thought: I dont like the moves. I think the moves should be done by a girl not a guy. Anyway, not bad. Actually I was hoping I will be able to see Adam singing country. So I was a bit disappointed. The aaaaaaahhhhhhh ahahaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhh ahahaaaaa in the end was really cool. What I like about him is he always on pitch!
Score: 7/10

Name : Scott MacIntyre
Song : Wild Angels
My thought: The vocal was great. But to be honest I'm starting to get bored with his choice of song. It's so typical.
Score: 7/10

Name : Alexis Grace
Song : Jolene
My thought: Hate it. Very bad choice of song. I can only hear Jolene Jolene Jolene Jolene...... Not space for improvisation. Pitchy
Score: 6/10

Name : Danny Gokey
Song : Jesus Take The Wheel
My thought: Nggg... I thought nobody can sing it like carrie's. I dont like it. A bit pitchy in some notes. But his fans will save him.
Score: 6.5/10

Name : Anoop Desai
Song : You Were Always On My Mind
My thought: I absolutely love it. I love the song I always do. I love his intepretation, his tone. Everything is perfect. Love it. Great job Anoop!
Score: 8/10

Name : Megan Corkrey
Song : I Go Walking After Midnight
My thought: Megan? with flu? I thought it would be horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was nice. Maybe because she's not feeling that well, she didn't do what my fiance called a back singer dancing :D
Score: 7/10

Name : Matt Giraud
Song : So Small
My thought: I think it was good and I agree with Simon. Matt outsang Danny tonight.
Score: 7.5/10

Bottom 3:
Michael Sarver, Allison and Alexis
Pick to go home: Michael !!!! go home Michael .

No comments: