Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol 8: Top 10

Okay Motown Night!
Bring it on.....

Name : Matt Giraud
Song : “Let’s Get it On”
My thought: Good performance. I love the end part. Not to crazy about the song.
Score: 7/10

Name : Kris Allen
Song : “How Sweet it Is”
My thought: Another surprising performance from Kris the man! yeah! Good not great.
Score: 7/10

Name : Scott MacIntyre
Song : ”You Can’t Hurray Love”
My thought: I love the beginning. Maybe the first 2 lines and hate the rest. I thought it was karaoke and has pitchy problem. For the vocal, Scott was way better last week.
Score: 5/10

Name : Megan Corkrey
Song : “For Once in My Life”
My thought: A 110 percent agree with the judges. It was pitchy, some of the notes are too low while others too high. But the good news is she is very pretty except for the tattoo. Haiyoo laser it off girl!. and dont get me started with the dance moves. I thought it was horrible than the usual.
Score: 4/10

Name : Anoop Desai
Song : “Ohh Baby Baby”
My thought: great vocal but boring.
Score: 7/10

Name : Michael Sarver
Song : “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg”
My thought: Smokey said this song is about a guy begging his girl not to leave. but the way he sang it, it's like he's celebrating his girl leaving! what a weird interpretation. absolutely hate it. yes i do hold personal grudge, because i prefer ricky brady over him! poor ricky!!!!!
Score: 5.5/10

Name : Lil Rounds
Song : “Heatwave”
My thought: the dress compliments her while the hair is not :D. Good okay performance not great. I still dont understand about 'THE best singer ever found' I think there are a lot of other previous contestants who has similar type with lil such as Melinda do Little, Lakisha, Paris, Jennifer Hudson.
Score: 7/10

Name : Adam Lambert
Song : “Tracks of my Tears”
My thought: It was a stop eating hot! fantastic performance. I fell in love with the song instantly. Completely in different league. One of my favorite performance in this season.
Btw, I hate the hair comb!!!
Score: 9/10

Name : Danny Gokey
Song : “Get Ready”
My thought: I'm still drooling over adam's performance so for me danny's performance was just okay. not surprising, not bad just okay
Score: 7/10

Name : Allison Iraheta
Song : “Papa was a Rolling Stone”
My thought: the girl can sing! i think i enjoy her performance more with my eyes closed. She's just looks like 30/40 years old.
Score: 8/10

Top 3: Adam, Adam, Adam... kidding Adam, Allison and I can not decide the 3rd person.
Bottom 3: Megan, Michael, Scott
Pick to go home: Michael but probably Megan.

No comments: