Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol 8: Top 13

Name : Lil Rounds
Song : The Way You Make Me Feel
My Thought: She's definitely a good singer, don't know why but I've not been feeling it. Good singer, great pitch but why can't I feel the 'it' factor. Maybe it’s because of the song. Btw, absolutely agree with Mr. Cowell. Hate the outfit. I think she's safe.
Score: 7/10

Name : Scott MacIntyre
Number : 1-866-idols-02
Song : Keep The Faith
My Thought: I don't like the song. The vocal was way better than the hollywood. I think he's safe.
Score: 7/10

Name : Danny Gokey
Number : 1-866-idols-03
Song : Pretty Young Thing
My Thought: I thought since it was started a bit slow, it's going to be boring, but mr. dewey look alike nailed it. I love everything, including the hideous dancing, for me the dancing was spontaneous and according with the song. Well done!. He's definitely safe.
Score: 8/10

Name : Michael Sarver
Number :1-966-idols-04
Song : You Are Not Alone
My Thought: I don’t like this dude. The way he sings irritates me, I don’t know why. Anyway, the performance was way better than I thought it would be. I’m not sure whether he’ll be safe or not.
Score: 6/10

Name : Jasmine Murray
Number : 1-866-idols-05
Song : I’ll Be There
My thought: it was started really well, but as the song was progressing there was no element of surprise. Feeling a bit of karaoke.
Score: 6/10

Name : Kris Allen
Number : 1-866-idols-06
Song : Remember the Time
My thought: I was a bit surprise. I originally thought he’s going to be the first one to be voted off. I don’t think that will be the case though. The girls are crazy for him. For me the performance was okay. He showed a very different side with his guitar on. He could be safe.
Score: 6.5/10

Name : Allison Iraheta
Number : 1-866-idols-07
Song : Give In To Me
My Thought: how old is the girl? 16? Really? She looks like she’s 30 plus :P Okay I get the “I-know-what-kind-of-artist-i-wanna-be” but I’m a bit bored. She sings the same song with the same style. It feels like she can’t do any kind of song. Sorry Alison fans.
Score: 6.5/10

Name : Anoop Desai
Number : 1-866-idols-08
Song : Beat It
My thought: it was not as bad as the judges thought. But it was not good either. I’m worried about him.
Score: 6/10

Name : Jorge Nuñez
Number : 1-866-idols-09
Song : Never Can Say Goodbye
My thought: poor Jorge, this could be his last performance. The song doesn’t suit him at all. The performance was pitchy and disconnected. See ya Jorge.
Score: 5.5/10

Name : Megan Corkrey
Number 1-866-idols-10
Song : Rockin Robin
My thought: As my prediction last week, megan repeat her moves :P I felt like I was watching the show from 60’s. Btw, Mr. Cowell got bored faster than my prediction :P. she’s never will be a great singer, unique yes, great no. Bye Megan. Oh, I forget to mention that I love her dress, and I really think she is really pretty. Not amused with the tattoo though.
Score: 5.5/10

Name : Adam Lambert
Number : 1-866-idols-11
Song : Black or White
My thought: Fantastic! Perfect song choice. Since I notice the make up artists toned down the make up, I found him a bit chubby. I love his voice. He reminds me of Stephen Tyler.
Score: 8/10

Name : Matt Giraud
Number : 1-866-idols-12
Song : Human Nature
My Though: Poor Matt. He got to perform after Adam which the judges are still drooling over. He’s good though, too much falsetto for me.
Score: 7.5/10

Name : Alexis Grace
Number : 1-866-idols-36
Song : Dirty Diana
My thought: She’s pretty and I like her attitude. The vocal not so great though, a bit shouty on the high notes.
Score: 7/10

Please be advised that I pick based on the feeling I get after I saw performance not only singing ability.
My top two: Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey
My bottom three: Jorge, Megan, Jasmine

I wish to be voted off are: megan and Michael
My predition: Jorge and Megan

1 comment:

Priscilla Mulianto said...

i haven't seen it yet, so i can't give any comment =)