Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol 8: Kansas Audition

Kansas... the home of last season winner David Cook!
Could be there is another winner here?

Here is the recap (incomplete as usual as based on my memory only)

Very straight-hair girl.. you know the one who sand leona lewis song co-wrote by mr. cowell himself.
Why: her voice is really, really, really good.

Angelina jolie lips look alike aka the one who sand a thousand miles by Vanessa C
Why: i think she has the complete package. She is beautiful, likeable and she has very good
control of her voice. Sounded like a pro.

The guy with the white hat
Why: the white hat. I not really amused with his voice though.

Michael Castro
Why: is hard not to remember him. He as a pink hair, he is the younger brother of Jason Castro last season contestant. I think he’s just okay. Jason is way better

India Morrison
Why: because of her sister. A sister who’s Simon Cowell never has. Haha. I think she has a nice voice, very typical Afro-American. Boy, do Afro-Americans born with gift of sound or what. Beyonce, Whitney, love their voice!

Crying Dude
Why: because he looks and moves like Elliot Yamin. Elliot is one of my fave contestant ever.

Crying Dude’s Friend
Why: Because I remember his friend the crying dude. His voice is just okay. Doubt him will survive in the Hollywood week. Sorry.

Anoop Dog aka The guy who studied BBQ
Why: never thought that kind of voice will be able to come from him. Waaaaaay better than Sanjaya.

Marching Band Guy
Why: obvious reason. See the nick name I gave him. Not really into his voice. I think he’s just okay.

Bar singer
Why: he’s bald and big. I picture him with a big Harley Davidson. Who knew his has good voice. Not great though.

Mom of 3.
Why: her controlled voice. She reminds me of Melinda D.

Summary:
I think Kansas is great, better than Phoenix on average. There are lots of great contestant with great voice and personality. To be honest it was hard for me to pick one to be my fave contestant for this audition. So I’ll choose 5: Straight hair girl, Angelina Jolie lips looks alike, Crying Dude, Indian Guy and Mom of 3.

My Top 3 contestant so far
1. Scott
2. Angelina jolie lips looks alike
3. Straight hair girl

The rest are just too hard for me to order them :P

No comments: