Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol 8: Phoenix Audition

I promised my self that I will write a blog about American Idol every time I see the show. But promise is just a promise until now.

Okay, this is the incomplete recap based on Phoenix Audition
Contestants that I remember because of their distinctive audition are:

'The Andrea Bocelli' guy aka Scott Mc something...
why: his voice! his tone is my favorite until now.

Baracuda girl
why: tatoos and high range vocal. somehow she reminded me of callie.. last season contestant, the irish girl, remember?.

A girl wearing something like a cow skin pattern shirt. I think her name is Stevie
why: her voice. nice and controlled

Giant guy
why: I was surprised... his voice and his body doesn't really match.

Bikini girl
why: isn't it obvious? the bikini part. I think she's smart for wearing the bikini. Simon' eyes almost popped out :P and she doesn't sound as bad as anyone would think, but her attitude is

Okay my fave contestant from this audition is Scott!
I will be heart broken if I don't see him in final 12.

Additional:
I read Rickey.org and just realize there are several great contestants that I forget. Duh my memory sucks.

Tiffany Amber looks alike
why: her voice and personality. she seems very nice.

Orphan contestant.. you know the one who went to audition alone without her family.
why: her voice

Bathroom singing dude
why: a bit geeky, went through even though Simon said no. I'm afraid I have to agree with Mr. Cowell this time

So, additional fave contestant for this episode is: Stevie, Tiffany Amber look alike, and Orphan contestant.

No comments: