Thursday, January 22, 2009

American Idol 8: SFA Audition

What can I say.... nothing much I guess.
After waiting a whole week to watch another episode of Amidol... I just felt disappointed.
All I can remember is the guy who sang smoke gets in your eyes and bohemian rhapsody. Both of them are pretty good, but I like the smoke guy more.
Guess the smoke guy gonna last long, since their already filming ehm i mean exploiting his family especially his sick mommy.

There were suppose to be another 3 contestants who got the golden ticket, but I can remember their name. Their audition clip were way too short...

Oh btw, I remember another contestant, the girl with scary laugh from Puerto Rico. Not liking her either... sorry...

2 comments:

Khaiwong said...

I like this smokey guy too. But nothing much I can remember from the other audition.

karlina said...

aku enda pernah nonton american idol.
pernah juga indo idol and afi, hihihi...
is it that good dear?
must be for you ya, secara lo nonton tiap season :P

gong xi, gong xi,
happy chinese new year!