Friday, January 09, 2009

Bake Inc. Mushroom Cheese

Downstairs where I live in there is a bakery called Bake Inc.
Almost everyday I buy their bread for breakfast. And this morning I made a very wise choice when choosing Mushroom cheese bread.
It's DELICIOUS!! The best of mushroom cheese bread I ever have.
I looooveeeeee the juicy, not too salty and a bit sweet mozzarella cheese. It's make the perfect combination with sauteed champignon/button mushroom.

Slurppss glegghh...aaaaaam aaaaaaaaammmm....

Btw, the Bake Inc located just outside the Buangkok MRT.

2 comments:

karlina said...

slurrrrppppppp....
aku ngecesss bacanya.....
cheeeeeeessssssseeeeeeeee....
mushrooooommmmmsssssssss.....
my preciousssssssss....

glek, ahhhhh ......

indomie goreng keju telor putus nih kayaknya.
berapa duit say?

Anonymous said...

mur mer tanpa muntah
cuma 1.30 :D
pake swiss cheese and champignon mushroomnya royal.
duh yummy dah...

kok gw ga bisa post koment ke lo?
di-disabled kah?